Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Gift - Part Trois

I'm back after a long hiatus.Actually wanted to finish my trilogy before moving on to other interesting topics. This one is pretty short.If you are a new reader then please read the previous two posts.

Today being Sunday and all i went to write my mock cat, came back ,showered and went to church.There she was again.Yawn , i'm getting bored already.She was in her usual plaxce so i sat in mine ( next to her) and taking the advice of a friend who had commented on the previous posts, we shared a hymn book :) I was thinking that today's the day i'm finally gonna break the ice when something the priest said caught my ear.

He said that God (insert proper reference here in accordance with your beliefs) wanted us to get in touch with ourselves and thats why we were here today.It made me think that i should be doing much more than thinking about girls or singing out loud.This was a time for self introspection...a period when i spent time with 'me' and that was the greatest gift i could hope to receive.

Its not often that you get to examine yourself and try to iron out the niggling creases.So i spent some alone time in a crowded room and that was one of the best experiences of my life.It all went so quickly that when i was done everything was over and she was walking out of the church.

Freeze frame.In that moment i realized that i had spent enough time with myself.Now to the part where i spend time with a certain other who is just exiting the church ;-)

End of story.

5 comments:

Gayatri Bhadran said...

oh come on. this is an ANTI-CLIMAX!

details mister, DEEETAAAILLSS! how did the conversation with the lady go? type it out here i say! :P

John Doe said...

@gayatri...details eh?? am wondering about that...

wat do u think happ?

Alister Danniells said...

Dude...need more details. C'mon what will I have to tell her when I meet her ??

Tongue Taster said...

dude dont start again with the church story in the next part....give us a break.... :) anyways i ll call ya later for the details....

Gayatri Bhadran said...

waiting for your next post! =)