Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Gift - Part Deux

This has taken a long time coming. To get the context of this i suggest you read the previous post if you haven't already and even if you have it wouldn't hurt to read it once again. There's a "moral" at the end you know. Anyways onto the story.

The location.The house of God.Again.Ya i know.Its getting repetitive.But then again i don't plan these things.They just happen.This time she was in early.I entered just on time as usual and was looking around for a place to sit. Then there was this light shining from above , down into one of the pews , and there i saw a vacant place! (Na I'm kidding about the light. I spotted her at once and noticed that there was a place next to her) . Wow there is a GOD !!

I sat down and stole a glance at those magnificent garments. I was rooted. There was an aura about the entity i had my eyes on. I just couldn't take my eyes away! The long flowing silky white material.....The booming voice commanding an air of superiority...yes...the Archbishop was an intimidating presence! The one beside me wasn't too bad either ;-)

There must be a different script this time i thought.But no. I had to sing again!! Sad!!Please suggest something original for me to do next time.So it went on until the end of mass and she got up to leave.

The good thing about me is that i learn from past mistakes. I got up as well and proceeded to the exit.Then from out of the blue i feel someone tug at my shoulder.I turn round and its one of my old ,long lost forgotten friends! "Hyeeee", I say."My god it's been so long!". Then i turn around and she's nowhere to be seen.As i said before, there is a GOD! And he's crazy!!!

Remember how i spoke about living for the moment and that the present is a gift? Well the present is overrated. There is something even better and its called the future.Whatever crap may happen to us in the present should not put us down for theres a future ahead of us.A chance to set things straight. A chance to follow the girl out without getting interrupted, and even if someone stops you fret not for there's always another Sunday :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop obsessing over tht poor gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayatri Bhadran said...

oh dang! you did'nt talk to her for 2 weeks in a row?! *pinches you*

go talk to that woman!!! move, move, MOVE! hup 2,3,4. hup 2,3,4! =P

John Doe said...

@gayatri..u'd make a good drill sergeant :) and to see wat i did check out ma next post ...